Adobe Premiere and Drone Videography
Duration: 20 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Hands on
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV adds, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc.
In this course, students learn how to use Adobe Premiere to edit and compose movies. They will learn how to:
- Import and capture movies, stills and audio
- Edit, add transitions, add effects, and add audio
- Add titles and animate clips and various elements
- Color correct clips
- Fly a drone to capture 4K videos and still images
- Export to various sources and in different formats
Anyone who is interested in working with post production to create professional movies.
Basic computer skills. Adobe Photoshop is a must. A good knowledge with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and 3D software is a plus.