Autodesk InfraWorks - Fundamentals for Conceptual Design and Visualization
Duration: 16 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Hands on
InfraWorks® software supports connected BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes, enabling designers and civil engineers to plan and design infrastructure projects in the context of the real world.
This course provides you with a fundamental knowledge of the accelerated design process that uses data-rich 3D models with high-end visualizations. This enables you to create, evaluate, and better communicate 3D site plan proposals for faster approvals.
Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
* Create new models from scratch
* Incorporate existing data sources into the model
* Add essential design elements to the model
-Coverages and land areas for shaping terrain
-Water features (streams and bodies of water)
-Vegetation, vehicles, and other city furniture
* Display features according to data behind the model
* Create new styles according to project requirements
* Analyze a model to ensure that project constraints are met
* Create high-impact visualizations of the project for better communication
A fundamental understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.